Selling: Roxa R3 130 Ti I.R. , 26.5, Wrap Liner

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Boots
Price: $280 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Hello skiers, I am selling my Roxa Alpine touring boots. They are very lightly used, about 4 full days of ski time on them. I am switching to Telemark so I no longer need this boot. They are very supportive and very light weight. The intuition liners are bar none the warmest stock boot liner I have skied. They have a tremendous amount of customization and tweaking options if you like to tinker with your boots or have a trusted boot fitter. The shells have never been heat molded. The liners have, but with the light usage they will puff up nicely and take the shape of your foot with ease. There is extra padding on the liner to increase the heel hold of the boot and to cushion my navicular. These pads can be removed. This boot is an excellent option if you want a light weight and stiff boot that gives plenty of support for aggressive downhill skiing, but has the option for touring. If you have any questions let me know. I have the grip walk soles and some extra tongues for the boots as well. ** stock photo included for better color accuracy from what my phone camera captured** Thank you! -J

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.